Different | Teen Ink

Different

By AuraBlue BRONZE, Newark, New Jersey
AuraBlue BRONZE, Newark, New Jersey

He almost seemed different as if he was someone else. His once tan skin was deadly pale, white as a ghost. His once brownish-yellow eyes seemed to turn into a sweet crystalic swamp green. His slim body seemed to be more broad and masculine. His brown hair seemed to have gotten darker, almost black and shorter, it no longer reached his shoulders and so there was only hair on the head, nothing grazing or dangling. I reach over and touch his chest, "Sebastian?" i stated a little hesitant, he stiffens, but no answer. "Sebastian?" i state again as i moved up and was right in front of him, my hand still on his chest. As i look up to get a better look at him,his eyes draw me more to him, just like the first time i met Sebastian, but as i see my reflection in his eyes, i know that this is not Sebastian. I quickly move back, my hand still on his chest, and i shiver as i remember the hatred, agony, regret, frustration,coldness, cruelness, and anger in his eyes. as i begin to remove my hand, he grabs my wrist and next thing i knew...

Sorry if u didn't like the cliffhanger, but i might not write another continuous part to this. If you liked this little beginning tell me about it in some way, i might put my facebook or twitter up on one of my other new article in the future. :) hope you enjoyed this!