The Eye | Teen Ink

The Eye

By Alexeye1 BRONZE, Torrance, California
Alexeye1 BRONZE, Torrance, California

Once upon a rainy day i was sitting in my private library when suddenly i hear the ring of the door bell. As I approached the door I could see a tall dark figure standing on the front porch. I turned the golden door knob of the door and slowly opened it a crack to take a better look at the stranger. Hearing the creak of the door the stranger whipped around. He lurched forward pushing the door open and ran down the hallway pushing me to the ground. Confused and scared I shut the front door and roll into a ball in the corner. My mind was racing and i had no idea what to do. I couldn't leave this mansion. This stranger could rob me of my treasures! I couldn't call the police because the storm had caused a power outage! I inch down the hallway and open the hall closet. I grab my father's old baseball bat and decide to find the mysterious man. He could be any where in this mansion. Out of three floors and the basement, I decide to check the ground floor first. There are three bedrooms, one bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen. I enter the first bedroom with my knees shaking, feeling like I'm about to puke up my guts. I hold the bat with sweaty hands ready to swing if attacked. As i slide against the wall I hear a sudden crash from the room above me on the second floor. I release a shaky breath and slowly climb up the stairs, my back to the wall. Up here is the game room, private library, a bathroom and one bedroom. I decide to check the closest room first, the game room. I creak open the door and look inside. Silence. I close the door and tip toe towards the bathroom i look under the door crack to see if the man was standing there. Nothing. I slide around to the bedroom and am about to open the door when i hear a slight popping sound coming from the library. I quickly, but quietly, run in front of the door. I bend down on one knee and look through the keyhole. I step back when i see an eye. An eye with a scar across it. A dark scary eye. A familiar eye.

I started writing the first things that cam to my mind, but turned it into this. This isnt the finished product but this is all im writing for now! :)

Alexeye1 BRONZE, Torrance, California
comment :)