Dear Taylor | Teen Ink

Dear Taylor

September 21, 2012
By taylor_baby07 BRONZE, Manvel, Texas
taylor_baby07 BRONZE, Manvel, Texas
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
believe in your self and you can do anything.


Dear Taylor,
Can you understand love or pain at all? I doubt you even know what those words even mean. When you took my own brother from me on the 24th of September, that’s the worst pain I will and have felt before in my life thanks to you. If you even knew who he really was, you could have understood him. The only thing that came to your mind was to pull that stupid trigger. I was right there just watching from afar, waiting for you to pull the trigger. When you were screaming at him, you looked at me with this look I will never forget. A smile appeared upon your face and right then and there, then BOOM! There the powerful bullet went straight through his head. He died instantly and you laugh as he fell to the ground, bleeding everywhere. From that day on I promised myself I would never love anyone ever again. Even though you’re gone I still believe you’ll come back coming after everyone that I secretly love.
The judge pleated you guilty and a life sentence to the electric chair. They offered me to come and watch my brother’s killer die in front of me; I decided that if you killed him then I could watch you die like I did. When I entered the white room where’re I would watch you, I could see you talking to yourself saying sorry over and over again. It didn’t accrue to me until after there was no pulse left in your body. You didn’t kill my brother… I did.


The author's comments:
I was writing a paper for my teacher and decided to use this.