The Hallway Of Life

I am trapped. I walk down a dimly lite hallway that looks as though it never ends. "This is no place for a 5 year old." I think to myself. I am wearing a dust and dirt covered dress that falls to my knees and sandals. I have been telling myself for days that I would eventually get out of this endless hall; but every door I try to open is locked. I have never been so nervous in my life. I have no idea how i even got here. I keep walking down the corridor when I faintly hear a piano in the distance.
I walk quietly torward the music. I almost don't want to; but it may be my only chance to get out of here. I stop dead in my tracks when I see the piano being played on its own. The keys are moving. But there is nobody playing. I realize the piano may be a trap.
I turn to go back where I came from, when i come face to face with the composer. The dark sinicle man reaches his hand into my chest. When he removes his hand; he is holding my heart. i see my small fragile heart beet in the palm of his hands. He squeezes my inicent beating heart allowing blood to fall onto the floor. Followed by my body.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

writer3499 said...
I love this becasue it's scary in a way that makes you want to keep reading.