Angel | Teen Ink

Angel

September 18, 2012
By Anonymous

The rain pounded on the hard roof of the AT&T building, where she stood. Her heart pounding to the beat of the thunder. Closer and closer she stood to the edge. As she slowly looked down she knew this was the only option. Her life was ending before her eyes and people had already arranged her grave for when THEY kill her. She wanted to die on her own. Peacefully. She’d sent her girlfriend a message to meet her up there. Knowing she would never go without seeing her for the last time. BAM! The door banged open and there she was. Her hair beginning to soak in the pounding rain. Then in stormed him with his dark clothes blending in with the horrible weather. He yanked her over toward Angel at the edge of the roof. “NO!” she yelled. When she realized what he was trying to do. She grabbed and hugged the love of her life.
Then time stopped and tables turned. She watched as her girlfriend Star pushed her off the roof. With danger roaming in her gray eyes and a huge smile on her face. It was a set up. The last thing Angel ever saw was her supposed girlfriend kiss the guy who plotted to kill her. Angel hit the concrete with a hard splat.
Her love wasn’t real. Her heart was broken. The pain is gone. And she was finally dead…