the list | Teen Ink

the list

The list lay on the ground. I regret reading it cause it may have cost me my life. I should have given it to my parents once I had found the list. They would’ve died once they read it just like I am going to when I read the last name of the paper that said who he was killing tonight. And if I didn’t he would make sure my death was long and agonizing so I forced my hand to pick up the blood red list and read the last name:
Geramy Snicket.

The windows rattled as my hand shook with horror. He was coming for me. My name was Geramy Snicket. Tonight there was no bargaining, no way out of it. I was going to die tonight. I heard a crackle and rustle and my window opened halfway. No running now. To late. I closed my eyes then opened them to see the horror of his face smiling his evil smile, cackling his horrible cackle, holding up his dagger. Then he frowned recognizing me by my face and hugged me forgiving me for what I’ve done.
The End.

lucylea3 said...
the story was great and very suspenseful i would like to read more of the story sequeal!