Eyes of a monster

His eyes peer down at me, looking at my body inch by inch. An evil grin spreads across his ugly old ragged face showing his yellow bright teeth. My hands were tide down on the chair, I tried to move them but it’s no use. “You cant do this to me, you’re an heartless man and I hate you.” I spat at him. “What do you even want with me?” His grin turns sour. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face with hard force. “You little stuck up brat. Shut up before I really hurt you.” Tears started to form falling from my sky ocean blue eyes. I turned my face away from him, I couldn’t stand looking in the eyes of a monster. He grabbed my cheeks hard and turned my face so I am looking into his evil heartless eyes. “ I am not done with you yet. Your father killed my family and now I am going to kill his.” He said with a big laugh. I took a big gulp cause now I am really scared. He walked away and vanished into the darkness leaving me alone. I closed my eyes wishing I was home now watching twilight and laughing with my family but I guess that will never happen now. I heard a noise and two seconds later he came back with a big knife. “Got any last words?” He asked me. I stared at the floor for a while then looked back up at him.” Yes I do, go die in hell.”

Zoya_Khan said...
I really like it... It's short but AWESOME :) :) :) Keep writing!!!

TheUnwantedTruth said...
i loved it, i agree with polar-icecap with the background info maybe u can make like a prequil or somthing and after that make another chapter keep the story going but this is a great story im glad this isnt a love story u did good going away from the usual teen topics :D so overall great job, keep up the good work  and maybe one day me and you can write another chapter to this togther :Di would love to help you it seems like it would make a great book :D

PurpleTesoro said...
Are u kidding me!? This is Freakin AWESOME!! Great description on the man. Really enjoyed this and I see why u chose that pitcure it represents the girl. Great job! Keep writting Please!

DanielM said...
This was a really good. The.beginning caught my attention. It's so eerie and keeps me on suspene that my mind was racing so fast when I read this great job!

polar-icecap said...
Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:56 am
I loved your story. I'd like a little more backround information, but even without it, the story is fantastic! And the last words, what a great way to end a story such as this. I loved it. And I hope to hear more from you