fight for life

My feet pound against the hard, cold ground. My mind spins in a circle and i can't concentrate. I can hear his deathly voice telling me to give in, and i know i won't make. I hear the gun shot, and i know i have to keep going. My heard studders as i turn the corner, and see what is waiting for me. The small black pistol is pointed at my heart. I stop breathing, and wonder what his next move will be. I can't hear what he says, but i know he's threatening me. I feel big sturdy hands grab my arms and as they begin to drag me to my death. I fight, knowing its pointless, but knowing that i won't end up like the others. I have to live, i have to make it. I kick and scream, fighting my way out of the large man's hands. I struggle harder every time they threaten my, i scream louder every time they tell me to stop. Just when i think that i've won, and that i will live. I hear a gun shot, and wonder who's death cry feels the air, then i see the pool of blood, and everything fades into a deep blackness.