Immortal Art | Teen Ink

Immortal Art

By EmmaMagda SILVER, Sugar Lang Tx., Texas
EmmaMagda SILVER, Sugar Lang Tx., Texas

"Victory is not something you are given, it is something you take!" ~Battler Ushiromiya. When the Seagulls cry: episode 26

"Hello, my fair lady, my name is Anthony. My occupation is an artist."
The young girl only looked at him with a puzzled face. She titled her face and smiled. "Well, it sure it a pleasure meeting you Mr. Anthony." She said happily, clutching the doll within her arms tightly. Anthony was taken in shock. Not anyone has ever 'taken the pleasure' to meet him. Nor has anyone ever smiled at him. He went down on one knee and took the fair child's hand and kissed it. "The pleasure is all mine, Ms...?" The girl's pale face turned bright red, and she replied,"Lillium. My name is Lillium".
This day will forever change Lillium's destiny.

The two grew to care for each other. In a month's time, Anthony moved in to Lillium's house. Promising her to make beautiful paintings for her in exchange. Everyday of his life, Anthony would compliment Lillium, saying she was so beautiful and how good it would be to stop time and preserve Lillium's beauty. In response, the girl would only smile and say, "Silly Anthony."

Lillium was going to visit Anthony's room today again. She cheerfully skipped up to his door, only pausing for a moment to smell the paint exploding from behind his closed door. She opened the door ever so slightly, just enough to peek her head in. When Anthony looked over, she opened the door with all her strength, causing it to hit the wall. Lillium opened her arms shouting"Anthonnnnnnyyyy~~~! Darlingg~~!"
With his facial expression unchanged, he only turned back to his painting. Noticing this unusual reaction, Lillium walked up to the painting Anthony was looking at and she quietly asked, "What are you drawing, Anthony?". His eyes did not move, did not change. His voice as cold as ice, his words as sharp as a knife, he cold-heartedly responded,"You." This frightened Lillium. She had never seen this side of Anthony. He was in a trance. It scared Lillium.

A crash had awoken Lillium that night. It shook her awake and she shot up straight in her bed. Her eyes as wide as buttons, she carefully looked towards her door. She ran to the door and towards Anthony's room. Running and shouting, "Anthony! Anthony, are you alright!?" She slammed open his door and found him to have broken a vase. She only sighed and said,"Silly Anthony, what are you doing? You know that is dangerous. Geez, sometimes I feel like I'm older than you are." Anthony didn't move a muscle, only picked up a piece of glass and examined it in his hand. Stumbling towards him, careful not to hurt herself with the glass, she stammered,"A-Anthony, y-you'll hurt yourself! Stop it! N-Now!" Anthony only glanced at her to show his twisted smile. Her eyes widened with shock, and she stopped dead in her tracks. Anthony's faced turned dark and he tightly gripped the shard of glass, causing blood to gush all of the carpet and onto his wrist. He looked down with a cold expression and slowly said," This red... it's the red that matches your eyes. The red that I was looking for." Lillium was shocked. She had never seen this side of Anthony. It terrified Lillium.

The next day, Anthony came to get Lillium from her room. The two did not exchange words, both putting up with the pain of the strong grip. Anthony led Lillium into his room, all the mess cleaned and a canvas and a single chair in front. Anthony put Lillium on the chair and went behind his canvas. The only words he spoke were," I think I will use your red to paint the art. Let us stop time, shall we? Together, we will make your beauty eternal." She screamed for a Instant. A few seconds later, her head rolled on he floor. Anthony's soul only grew more sick and twisted.

Her destiny remained changed forever.

Murder piece. Don;t like, Don't read! Please

on Jun. 20 2012 at 10:35 am
EmmaMagda SILVER, Sugar Lang Tx., Texas

Aww!! thanks a bunch! ur so sweet ~

on Jun. 20 2012 at 8:33 am
Devalara PLATINUM, Landenberg, Pennsylvania

"Would you kindly?" ~ Bioshock

Well... that was disturbing, but very well written with many biting moments. You have a unique way with words and this story in particular has a good dark twist  ;)