I'm Gonna Get Cha

CRASH! SLAM! John jumped out of his bed. SMASH! BAM! “Who’s there?” john asked with fear in his voice.
“I’m going to getcha, I’m going to getcha.’’ Said the voice. John’s heart was racing. He didn’t know what to do. As he inched towards the door, he felt a brush of cold air push pass his face.
“Whoa, what was that?” WOOSH! John slammed up against the ceiling.”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” John screamed like a girl.”HELP ME! HELP ME MAMA!”. As his mama rushed out of her room she heard her son scream again.”PLEASE STOP THAT HURTS!!!!AHHHHHHHHH.MAMA HELP”
“I’m coming baby.’’ Shouted his mother
“HURRY IM IN SOO MUCH PAIN!!AHHHHH” Screamed John. As his mother got to the door she heard something fall. BOOM! “John are you okay baby?” she asked as he entered the room “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” His mother screamed. “John, john baby mommy is here.” John’s mother cried as she held him in her arms one last time. As she started to cry she felt his broken bones and she saw his neck was slashed.
“I told you I was going to get you!” said the voice.”HAHAHAHAHAHA!” and that was the last that anyone has ever heard of the 14 year old John Vasquez.