The Vioce

"Clang!" I look behind me but nothing is there. Ever since my family moved in our new house a week ago, there has been some really strange occurrences. I feel like I'm being followed, like a bird stalking its prey. Most of the time I feel like I'm just being paranoid, but sometimes I swear I see someone for a glimpse, but then it's gone.

"Leave now...go away," somebody whispered. I spin around in a circle, scanning to see if anyone is behind me. No one. "O great, now I'm hearing voices, somebody please check me in at the funny farm," I think to myself. The whispering continues, softly at first, but then gradually getting louder and louder until its screaming, and I feel as if the walls are closing in, I can't breathe, can't see, cant think. My knees buckle under me because of the pressure. With all the energy I have left in me I scream with one last desperate hope, and yell, "Please, just stop it! I can't take it anymore!" And just as quickly as the voice had come, it disappeared, and the sounds cease...