Words.

The digits of her fingers had turned a plum colour; her once curvaceous legs now appeared as if they belonged to a fragile, broken elderly woman. She still has flawless auburn hair but much less of it than before and strands of grey are beginning to seep through, it breaks the illusion that once enthralled so many people, they were adamant that she had been wearing a wig all her life. Her 6inch stilettos looked extremely out of place. Her satin handbag's contents had spilled out on to the concrete surface that laid comfortably underneath her body, looking almost delicately placed with intricate precision. Her complexion was no more, her skin had become paper thin, her expression almost blank but accompanying quivers of beauty still remained. You could almost hear her ribs crack as C.P.R was performed on her damaged body. She was long gone. There was no chance of getting her back. A body case was on site. It was coming for her, there was no chance of escape. Her ring caught in the zip that was attempting to engulf her. So slow it was almost painful her corpse was lifted to 'safety'. Fluffy pink rabbits could've inhabited the cemetery and it still wouldn't have made any difference; she's with them now.

Where she needs to be.

KateLA said...
I loved the way you addressed all the details, you are able to picture things so perfectly in your mind when you read something this great. You did a perfectionist's job at stripping down what she used to be and what she is now-it's as though the character is slowly being visually deteriorated in one's minds eye. 5/5!

Ginger-Kissing-In-The-Meadow said...
I have auburn hair, and they say im anorxic this hits close to home. I hope my friends think this is how I will end. I hope that God has plans for me. I loved it and you should keep writing. 

Allicat001 said...
You need to continue this story. Your imagery and attention to detail was excellent, good job!

torilutz8 said...
Wow, very intense and well written. I like it :) GREAT imagery. I felt like I was really there. Hopefully you could check out my poetry and comment and rate, I hope you like it :) this is very nice. Keep it up :)

InKfReAk07 said...
cool dude. very cool indeed....

LiteraryMastermindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:35 am:

Interesting read! It's almost as if her youth was stripped away (reminds me of an episode of Fringe where old men used the pituitary gland of young boys to make them younger - except the boys turned older.) It's definitely a mystery, but also could fit in science fiction if it's spun right in that regard.

Could you please look at my story, A Rebellion Underground? I have five chapters posted, but they're all pretty short so you can read it fairly quickly.