The walking dead | Teen Ink

The walking dead

I was walking in a world of danger. Through the streets cars and trucks where on fire. Trash covered the ground. The dead Walk among us. Men and woman with weapons ready to fire. Children pleading for safety with their families. Nothing matters now no laws enforced no jails for criminals. Everyone was running in the streets, hiding out away from them. Away from the killers, away from themselves. No food in homes no food in anyone’s stomachs on the sound of pain and furry coming from the minds of the people of Vermont.
Saturday
June 12, 2013 1:03 pm. The dead or what we think are zombies are going to invade the earth before we know it. Everyone needs to get guns and ammo and find a spot to hide with food and water. Most likely a high up spot where nothing can reach you. Remember if you get bit by one of these things you will have to leave your family other wise you are going to turn into a zombie and risk killing your family. So if you need a gun and you don’t have one you have to use your hands and feet. Kick them in the head and punch them in the face do what ever you can just don’t get bit. Twist their heads of, break their bones, crack their sculls.
(5 years and 10 months later) Most everyone has died and the zombies are over populating the earth. Soon we people are going to go extinct. “8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 blast off”. twelve people have gone to another planet to live until the zombies have feed off all the people and have died. Then the people will go back to earth and start repopulating the earth again. Unless The zombies never died and when they go back they will die and earth will become a big world of horror.