the man with a light | Teen Ink

the man with a light

January 25, 2012
By ninjasniper BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
ninjasniper BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
all is fair in love and war.


He comes to us in the night riding a black horse. He wears a cape black as night. He is the face that watches like a judge man always changing his mind. He’s the balance in our life but he’s quick as a thief in the night. We are scared to accept that he is there. For he is everywhere you can go. You can’t hide from him. But you can cheat him. But he always gets what he wants in the end. He carries the light but only to lead us to our fate. He comes to us in the most desperate times. He will even be there when you need a friend. But if you make a bargain with him better keep your word or it’s the devil you will pay. He comes with a message as clearly stated as the moon. When he collects though is unknown. He comes without mercy just the bounty that is well earned. He is not impatience because he’s inescapable .you can hid but he will come. He is not the judge who decides your fate. He’s there just to lead you to your sentence. The higher you will see is not the end just only the beginning. You can try to fight your judgment. But your pleas and cries are useless. Here he comes again with a hand held out to lead you to darkness or light. He goes riding in the night with his beautifully light. His job is well known but yet his curse is never forgiving. But it’s a fact he accepts. For he is the night we fear but he will continue with his grace to easy your night. His job is quick for if you blink you wouldn’t see him. He rides alone in the quiet night off his next job. It doesn’t matter who, color, or even race to him because his job remains the same. This is to guide people to the judge and to their fates. He rides on a black horse with the black cape off to the next job.


The author's comments:
no chracters only a feeling.