The Halloween Mist | Teen Ink

The Halloween Mist

December 16, 2011
By Babyet11 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Babyet11 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was a Halloween night; Kaylee and Raya were out trick-or-treating. It was a normal day and nothing felt out of place. But Kaylee felt something, something wrong. She and Raya walked up to an old house with dead trees and yellow grass. They rang the doorbell; everybody on the street froze where they were. Parents grabbed kids, kids hid behind parents, and people ran away in fear. Kaylee and Raya froze. An eerie noise came into hear, it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. A weird mist came over them, Kaylee got scared and Raya had a panic attack. After the mist past Raya looked over and kaylee was gone. Raya thought to herself “where’s Kaylee?”

That’s what everybody wants to know. When Raya started to walk away the door opened very slowly, an older lady came out into the darkness and said in a very high pitch voice “Trick-or-treat!”
Then she slammed her door shut. Raya knew Kaylee was in there somewhere. Raya tried to get help but everybody refused to help. Even the cops. To this very day Kaylee Is still in that house.


The author's comments:
It's about two of my friends who i love..