My Nightmare

Fear.
Fear and betrayal.
Last nights dream was too vivid. Too realistic. And it was one of those dreams that you couldn't wake up from, though you knew you were dreaming. But, it wasn't a dream. Not even close.
Nightmare. A horrendous nightmare.
It started out so wonderfully. Me and him making love. So passionate and wonderful. Our Bodies and minds mending into one. But the mood darkened and he was thrown from me and across the room.
I scream and I hear him moan in pain.
Then, I feel hands on me. I pull away and scream. The person ties me down and walks over to where my love lies. The person picks him up and throws him towards me.
“Do you see that girl?! She is MY daughter! And you have soiled her!” I hear my father growl.
My tears are falling like rushing rapids. I shake my head violently.
“Dad! No! Stop!” I scream.
“Shut up!” he snarls.
I flinch away and tremble violently in fear.
He grabs my love off of the ground and presses him against the wall. My father pulls out his knife and holds it against his chest.
“Say you will never see her again and nothing bad will happen.”
I can see the fear in his eyes. He swallows hard and then glances at me. A smile threatens his lips.
“No!” the loan word floats in the air.
My dad’s grip tightens.
“What did you say?!” he growled.
I was shaking y head again wanting him to take it back.
“Don’t! Please! I don’t want him to hurt you!” I bawl.
He looks at me and shakes his head. The smile that had threatened before was now on his lips.
“The only way he is keeping me from you, is if he kills!”
My dad slams him against the wall again.
“That can be arranged!”
“NO!” I scream. “Please Dad! No! I love him!”
As if he didn’t hear me, he cuts his chest. He moans in pain and yells out. I see the blood trickle down his chest. I thrash and twist and try to break free of my restraints.
“STOP!” I scream, agony contorting my being.
But the torture continues. My dad punches and kicks him, relentlessly beating the life out of him. I continue to scream for him to stop. But he completely ignores my protests.
After too long of a time, my father stops and walks past me.
“You are no longer my daughter.” He growls.
My restraints suddenly gone, I run over to him. His just barely moving up and down to show he was still breathing. “My Love?” my tears fall onto his bloody body.
His eyes move to me. “I need… to tell… you… that… I…” he stopped.
There was no slight rise and fall of his chest. His head slack in my hands.
I shake my head vigorously. “No! No! No! No! No!”
I fall onto his blood soaked abdomen and cry. I let the tears fall freely. I feel the knife under my thigh. My dad had left it there. I looked down at my lover.
“You might not have believed in God, but I hope there is an afterlife.” I plunge the knife into my chest.
The pain is overwhelming and I scream out.
My dad runs back into the room and gasps.
“Sweetheart?!”
I glance at him. “This is your own fault.”
I fall on top of my lover and bleed out.
But I don’t die.
I just turn very cold…

Tsume said...
your so totally a great author.write more!!!!!!!!!!!oncore

Orange_PenguinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I have like... fifteen other things on here.... i could send you the link.... i think

Tsume said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a really good story you rock

Thanks!!! It is based off of an actual dream i had.... :(