The Girl That Dissapeared

There was a girl named Sue. She decided to go for a walk in the woods alone. So she went outside and heard someone calling for her. She looked around, no one was there. So she kept walking and she started to hear faint footsteps. She almost thought someone was following her. She thought to herself "maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me". So she turned around and no one was insight. "What is there to be afraid of?" said Sue. So she kept walking, as she was walking she saw a trail of blood. She was getting really scared now, but she was curious as to where the trail of blood would lead. So she kept following the trail until she stopped. The trail of blood lead right into a lake. So, she went up to the water and kneeled down as if she was about to pray. She looked into the water and then she made a big mistake and put her hand into the water. Something pulled her arm, she started to panic. She screamed "Help! Help!". No one could here her because she was to deep into the woods. She was so scared, she tried pulling her arm out of the water but she couldn't manage to get out. Then suddenly she turned around and a guy was walking towards her. He looked as if he was dead and just came back to life. His throat was slit open. He kept walking toward her and then suddenly he grabbed her, slit her throat and then pushed her into the water. And she was never seen again.

You know how I know all this? Well, easy because I am the monster! Mwahahahahaha!

Miguel said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 8:54 am
I think this book is  interested because is suspenseful

jeiimii(: said...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 8:48 am

I think this a good  writin about this article'(:

it explain everything and i can understand it......I like it!!!!!!

KenyaLove41This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
oh, wow...