Burns from within

Your walking, walking so alone, alone in the dark warm night. whispers come from all around, but with nothing to be seen. You can feel your skin begin to tingle, and sting. your face turns moist and wet with tears. Plasma and blood soon to ooze from your skin, melting away the flesh above your bones. A kiss so simple from a flame of the earth. boiling and boiling, ur skin melts away. liquids drip to your feet like hot melted wax. the black smoke arises from your body, your knees collapse as ur muscle peElse away. hands of bone and skin of blood, screams echo threw the woods, pain is all but felt its rest, nothing Else will change whats destined to happen, death will; surely arise with a force, no blessings for those of the heartless, but feelings of wonder left to be, a single stone aligned with such a simple name resting in peace you shall be.

MuSiC809This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah, haha thts the only word i can say. its...undescribable, in a good way. Read n comment my stuff.?(: