Still I Fought... | Teen Ink

Still I Fought...

The hunger swelled inside me, growing and growing. The red anger overpowering my mind. Still i fought. The battle raged in my mind. I could no longer simply controll it. I had to fight the maddness. It came on in waves. Satans powerwas overtaking my mind, my every thought, the person I was. Sometimes I lost hope and the bad thoughts almost overtook me. Still I fought. Finally I trully overcame the red swell and it was gone. But it would be back, even stronger than it was tonight. I would have to be so to. Tonght i fought and overcame the thoughts, the evil inside me. Tommorow night I will fight. And then, I will be prepared to win.

this article shows the fight between the mind of a starving human deprived of everything and cannibalism or more precisly, the wendigo the evil spirit of cannibalism. as if cannibalism isn bad enough, it has to have a demonic deity to represent it.

thelibrarian BRONZE, Longville, Louisiana

men are like steel, if they lose thir temper, they lose thier worth

-chuck norris

just like country music, jam pack each line with the feeling of the experience(not that ive even considerd cannabalism)

bunbun74 SILVER, Fort Collins, Colorado
wow i love your word choice! you definitely wove emotion into that passage just like good writers do. i'm really impressed. keep up the good work!

thelibrarian said...
on Jul. 31 2011 at 12:25 am
thank you dear reader. i actually learned about the wendigo in socialstudies this past year. and i have organization problems with so many ideas in my head, i started to wriite them down and organization got eazier. this is just and idea

Azrael BRONZE said...
Azrael BRONZE, Santa Ana, California

"To lie to him was to ruin him..." Schuyler Van Alen on Jack Force from the Blue Bloods Series by Melissa De La Cruz.

ur interested in da wendigo 2 cool! btw luvd it gud use of emotional overtake *thumbs up*