Eerie Noises: Bump in the Night

Mandy Meldane awoke in a place she didn’t recognize. She had been taken? Yes.

She remembered a man in her closet. In a clown mask. She shivered. Where was she now? Mandy looked out a small window next to her. Darkness. It was still night. A thump. She heard it outside her door.
“Hello?” She asked timidly. This was all very scary. She was only eleven after all. Another thump startled her.
“Mandy?” A voice said. Was it the same man? It had to be. Where were her parents when she needed them? They probably didn’t know where she was.

The door rattled and Mandy jumped. Five seconds later, the man in the clown masked appeared in the room.
“Mandy…you are so cute.” He said. She screamed and he shut the door.
“We have so much to do Mandy, so much to see, so many places to go.”

Mandy said nothing. She just breathed heavily. Tears were forming slowly in her eyes. She knew she was going to die.
“Time to go,” The man said as he picked Mandy up. She struggled but he firmly held her. Mandy and the man left the foreign house to go on untold adventures. As they entered the car, Mandy kicked him in the face. The man groaned and pulled a gun from his belt.
“Mandy, it would have been so much fun having you around.” He said, stroking her hair.

The man in the clown mask pointed the gun at Mandy’s head and pulled the trigger. Her body slumped down, she was dead. The man in the clown mask chuckled to himself as he picked up Mandy’s headless body. He carried it inside to put it where it belonged, with his fifteen other eleven year old victims.

xxinnocentxx said...
xD really makes me wonder what was going thru your head... u seem very creative

SabreEleven replied...
thank you! i have a very dark mind commented by my very dark past. i have lots of material in my mind haha

xxinnocentxx replied...
hahah well i like it.  so far all the poems and this story ive read by you ive honestly liked :D

SabreEleven replied...
 thanks so much! i'll check out your stuff!

xxinnocentxx replied...
hahah sorry im new to this and well i havn't published anything yet.  Pluz im sure they would suck...im not very good at them hahaha.

SabreEleven replied...
i'm sure your'e fine! just let the creativity flow! haha :)