Not So Naturall High | Teen Ink

Not So Naturall High

By lsubabygirl BRONZE, Collierville, Tennessee
lsubabygirl BRONZE, Collierville, Tennessee

we all bleed red

“Kaylee Brooke! You are totally not listening to me!?” Machello scoffed at me. “Sorry, I zoned for a second. What did you say about you & Zann breaking up?” I had heard every word. Yet I hadn’t listened. “He cheated on me with a chick! I was so mad! And guess who that chick was!?” He went on. “Antonia?” I asked, who I knew was his ex. “No, worse, Danni!” He scowled. I pretended to gape. I already knew that Danni & Zann were together behind his back. I just had a knowing. All of a sudden the bus lurched forward. I was thrown onto the floor. “Like ohm gosh! She’s dead!” Someone shouted from the front of the bus. I slowly, gracefully got up. “Yeah, I’m dead alright; dead tired of this.” I sighed. Machello helped me get the crap out of my hair that was from the floor. “Poor girly.” He crooned as we got off the bus. I headed to class, on my way, I ran into a tall, dark haired boy. “Sorry…” He started then saw my pentagram shaped birthmark, and froze. “It’s fine?” I said, but it sounded more like a question. “Your time is near, remember that.” He said, walking (more like slinking) away. Machello walks up with a curious look on his face. “What the crack was that about?!” he asked, which apparently meant he had his eyes on that one for a while. “I really have NO idea, he’s kinda strange. Is he new?” I asked. “NO, stupid, He’s like the hottest guy at that crazy new private school in Tupelo! He’s the GORGEOUS Kione Crenshaw!” He said faking a swooned look. I laugh. “Well he’s a freak? Woulda’ guessed.” “If he’s a freak, I wanna’ be Mr. Freak!” Machello said giggling.

i just thought this up and typed it down