Happy blood valentine | Teen Ink

Happy blood valentine

May 8, 2011
By Anonymous

It was a normal day at Shaw High School, its ten days before Valentine Day. A group of teen decided to go for a drive and have fun. Jasmine Norton, Josh Curry, Rachelle Rosemary and James Watson. They are the teens that were going for a ride. Josh was driving. Jasmine decided to bring one of the guys that wanted to go out with her. He was a geek.

Jasmine decided to play a game with the geek. Her friend and her blindfold the geek and brought him to the woods naked and left him there. It was dark that night; the geek realized that they left him in the woods. The geek started to run to get out of the woods. Then the geek ran in the middle of the steer and the group of teens hit him with the car.

"OH MY GOD…..What did we hit??" Jasmine said.

"Go out there and see" Josh said.

“I’m not going out there alone” Jasmine said.

“OK then Rachelle you go out with Jasmine” Josh said.

“Ok……how about we all go out there together at once?” Rachelle said.

So they all went outside the car to see what they hit.

They found that they hit Danny - the geek that they left in the wood alone.

“OMG.... we killed him” Jasmine said.

“What are we going to do? We killed him...”Rachelle said.

“First we are going to take a breathe and clam down…OK?” Josh said.

“Then we are going to call 911” Josh said.

“NO.... we are not going to call 911” James said.

“Why not” josh said.

“Because we can go to the jail for killing someone…..Do u want that??” James said

“NO” they all said.

So they hid the body somewhere in the dark woods. They didn’t knew that his sister was following them. She saw everything that happened with her brother. He was just unconscious and badly hurt.

Four days after, The Jasmine, Josh, Rachelle and James were getting ready for Valentine’s Day.

After the school Jasmine had found a Valentine’s Day card in her locker and it said: TODAY IS THE DAY THAT YOU WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE...TODAY IS THE DAY YOU WILL SEE YOUR HEART... NO TIME FOR RUNNING... NO TIME FOR SCREAMING...IT’S
JUST TIME TO GET READY TO DIE...

“Come on guys that supposed to scare me.” Jasmine said.

“OK…done playing games come out where ever you are”.... Jasmine said

Jasmine saw someone in black dress following her, she thought it was one of the guys trying to scare her.

After that Jasmine found it wasn’t one of the guys trying to scare her. So Jasmine started to run to the door.

But the school’s door was locked and she couldn’t get out. Then a scary voice came out “NO POINT IN RUNNING, NO POINT TO HIDE”

Jasmine ran to the locker room to hide. The killer found her at locker 8.The killer grabbed Jasmine’s arm and pulled her out of the locker. Then the killer stabbed Jasmine in the heart with a knife. After then killer stabbed Jasmine then he/her carved her heart out. The killer hid Jasmine body somewhere that no one will find it. The next day, in school Josh, Rachelle and James were looking for Jasmine. She couldn’t be found anywhere in the school. So Rachelle went to Jasmine’s locker and he saw that it was written “Happy Valentine’s Day” with blood. Rachelle ran to the Principal’s office and told him about this.

“Can you open Jasmine’s locker I think something is there in her locker.” Rachelle said.

“Why do u think that Rachelle” The Principal said.

“Because on jasmine’s locker it was written Happy Valentine’s day with blood.” I feel like you need to open it for me.” Rachelle said.

“OKAY….” the Principal said.

The Principal and Rachelle went to the Jasmine’s locker to open it.
The Principal opened Jasmine’s locker an there was a Jar with a human heart and a card for Rachelle. The Principal took the heart and gave the card to Rachelle.

“That is a pig heart…it should be in the science room” the Principal said.

“OK” Rachelle said.

Rachelle read the card it said: NOW YOUR FRIEND JASMINE IS DEAD, I HAVE HER HEART FOR YOU, SO SWEET SO RED… I HAD KILLED HER... NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO DIE.

“Hahaaha really funny Jasmine I’m not scared.” Rachelle said.

At lunch Rachelle showed Josh and James that card. Rachelle told the guys that was a funny Joke that Jasmine make for her.

“Ha-ha isn’t that a funny card Jasmine had made for me. She was trying the scare me.” Rachelle said.

“You haven’t watched the news today?” Josh said.

“No why??” Rachelle said.

“Never mind then.” Josh said.

“Why James what happen?” Rachelle said.

“Well hate to tell you this but Jasmine was killed last night.” James Said.

“WHAT???? That can’t be true.” Rachelle said.

“They just found Jasmine’s body in the woods.” Josh Said.

“OMG.... I lost my best friend.” Rachelle said.

The bell rang for the last class for today. Rachelle was so upset and was not able to do any work in her last classroom. She was thinking who made that card for her?
“Now its time to go home” Josh and James said
Rachelle said NO… I’M staying in the school for a while. Josh and James left the school and drive home together.

Rachelle was in the school. Rachelle walked inside the restroom to fix her hair.

Then Rachelle saw a box of chocolates and a card it said: I SEE A TEAR, I SEE YOUR SADNESS, AND A BOX OF CHOCLATES WILL BRING TO YOU LAUGHTER.

ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE, I KNOW ONE THING THAT’S TRUE. I WILL KILL YOU AND MAKE YOU TURN BLUE.

Rachelle started the running but then she remembered that she had a cell phone. So Rachelle tried to use her phone. Rachelle called 911 but right behind her was the killer.. Rachelle tried to scream as loud as she can.. The killer threw her to the wall and started to choke Rachelle with a plastic bag. Today is Valentine Day...Josh and James wanted to find out how was the killer they thought it was Danny crazy girlfriend … but it wasn’t her. Josh and James have the find out before the killer get one of them.

Valentine’s night, Shaw high school was having a Valentine dances so josh and James went to dance.

James went with his girlfriend to dance. Josh liked to play football so he went out to the football field. He heard some strange voices there.

“Hello is someone out here” josh said

But NO sound. Then josh heard a foot step behind him. Josh look behind him. Josh started to run up and down the football field. He saw there was a card and roses. Josh reached down to get them but from behind Josh had got his head cut off. Killer said three down one more to go on Valentine’s Day…
James was looking for Josh on the football field but he couldn’t find him.

Then James saw a pool of blood with josh head on the ground.

“OK….DON’T PLAY GAMES....SHOW YOURSELF OR I’LL HAVE TO FIND YOU MYSELF” James said

“YOU ALREADY KILLED MY FRIENDS NOW IT’S TIME TO PUT IT TO A END!!!!!!!” James said

The killer lead James to the locker rooms.

“NOW THERES NO POINT TO HIDE….SHOW YOURSELF” James said

“WHO’S HIDING I’M RIGHT BEHIND YOU” the killer said

James quietly turned and hit the killer…

James threw a hard punch to the killer’s face. The killer cut James on his arm deep. Then James was hit on the head hard from behind.
James was dead.

The day after Valentine’ Day in the locker room a pool of blood said

“HAPPY BLOOD VALENTINE’S DAY”















THE end