Almost

Labored breathing. Blood dripping. The *pit* *pat* of his shoes slowly stalking down the hallway. My hand flails on the floor, in search of something sharp. I grasp the blood-wet knife and I start to saw through the rope. My leg is covered in blood. He has stabbed me too many times and I lose a lot of it fast. He enters the room. His beady eyes watch me, taunt me, as I zoom through the thick, twisted rope. He walks closer. His hand reaches for the knife but I keep it away from him. He plays the game and emits his sinister cackle as his evil thoughts manifest throughout his head. His hand shoots for my neck and squeezes tightly. My eyesight goes blurry. With the knife still in my hand, I put the last few ounces of strength I have left in my arm into the stab I aim into his stomach. He screams and it echoes through the empty house. I pull it out and see it drips with a red slime. Thicker and more evil than blood. I try to saw back through the rope but I know this is the end. There is no way I can run with the way my leg is and even if I could, there aren't many places to run. I finally get through the last strand of rope and waddle my way through the dark hallway. There is hesitation with every step I take but when I see the dim light of the outside slither through the broken door. I practically crawl through the hallway and find myself under a brown sky. Bitter trees scatter across the red dirt. I turn and his power takes me in. I am gone with one last look at his pet. The pale horse safely locked in the stables.....................

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:21 am
there aren't many places to run... I think it would be better to write there aren't many places to run to
And you can, maybe, make it into paragraphs...

Anyway, this article is not boring unlike the others. Just polish it and ta-dah :)))

CallMeMrs.Batman replied...
Alon_Freevoice: Thanks for the help and feedback! :)

musicispassion said...
i read this at kate's house i like it good job

OfTheUnknown replied...
lol thanks. When Mrs. Hammond told us about The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse I was like instantly inspired to write this. :)

musicispassion replied...
i will come on a pale horse haha jk :P

OfTheUnknown replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:17 am
lol... so what? are you calling yourself death or something lol?.... ahaa memories MORTICIA AHAHAHAHA

musicispassion replied...
haha don't go there :P