Darkness crows into death.

Once as the lonely screams came from under the earth darkness arose from behind.
Some can see nothing nor hear a sound, but for others it’s their worst dreams coming true. Dark clouds ascend from above, a leafless tree stands alone. As a single raven lands swiftly upon a skeletal branch its eyes glow so red as the demon of death within arrives. Silence spreads threw out the land, grass turns from a soft green to a mournful brown. The wind gives a gentle blow, and fallen leaves rise to the sky once again. Howls from the night time moon echo all around. A cold wind rushes by you, your breath turns to a foggy mist. As a shiver slides down your spine you see a sudden flash of light in the corner of your eye. You suddenly know you’re not alone anymore. You hear faint footsteps crunching leaves as they get closer the sounds gets louder. The ravens eyes glow brighter as the shadowed object pierces a sharp blade into you’re back. You fall to your knees, he pulls you on your back and lays you in the dreadful crunchy grass. He slides the blade down your chest making an incision. He then grabs your skin on each side of the cut and pulls back your flesh. Blood ooze’s from the wound and begins to cover the ground. You try to scream but can’t, your last breath is seconds away, as he takes the knife and impales your throat. You lie there motionless. The raven soon makes a crow, spreads its wings open with a force then brushes away into the now starry night sky.

Tigerz101 said...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 7:42 am

well, this is creepy!! o.0

Summerrain replied...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 9:24 am
well i just write what comes to mind. :))