Betrayed | Teen Ink

Betrayed

April 8, 2011
By caludiaLeal GOLD, Reedsburg, Wisconsin
caludiaLeal GOLD, Reedsburg, Wisconsin
14 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Thirty minutes of exercise a day keeps the doctor away. Have a nice day!


In the middle of the night I could feel my death coming. In the middle of the night I could feel my sweat falling. I could hear myself balling. I could see a shadow leaving my room. I slipped out of my bed, literally, trying to clutch at my love leaving the room. I fell to my knees which added to my pain. I could feel the blood dripping down my body to the floor. My life was leaving me now, blood, drip, drip, drip, me, slip, slip, slip. I stumbled through the room that had once been his also touch, sway, fall. Why? I was heavy with exhaustion. Picking myself up was misery. The blood beating in my ears almost knocked me over again, red, black, white,and black again. Blindness, I could see no longer. My senses where failing me, drip, drip, drip. One bullet through my heart. One bullet sent me dying, he had sent me dying. Surprise in my eyes was all there was, betrayed. My love had slipped into my room and mercilessly destroyed my heart, drip, drip, drip. Why to me? Deafness, I slipped again and could no longer hear. Trying to grasp for some help I reached out with no avail. My mind was going. I was almost to my last drop of blood. I would soon be lying in a dark room, with nothing but lost memories and blood around me. Drip, drip, drip, no one could hear. Voiceless, my last scream echoed around the room. No more could I do to prevent the coldness that was about to encircle me. Why now after so much happiness? Oh, my agony. I had been betrayed and left to die. Why make me suffer? I could no longer feel.