Predator | Teen Ink

Predator

April 8, 2011
By RomanticMurderer BRONZE, Jackson, New Jersey
RomanticMurderer BRONZE, Jackson, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Why Do We Live, When We Are Living To Die?"


I heard the loud, roaring, noise of thunder inside the school. My feet were turning numb from running away. Running away from him. I trusted him with my heart, but all he wanted was my body as an object. I felt the tear come down as I ran.
The halls were dark from the power outage. Everybody was in the cafeteria where I should have been. But I was running away from a dangerous predator. I was far away from the cafeteria.
I regretted believing that he ever loved me. He was running after me just to lose my virginity. But I would not let him. I remember him saying after i refused, “I always get what i want.”
I turned my head and didn’t see him. I stopped, wondering if I should go back to the cafeteria. It would be a risk of going to a place of witnesses or falling right into his trap. I was frightened from the darkness. I felt the sweat coming down from my head, making it throb. I could have seen this coming.
I remembered when he told me he loved me for the first time. It was during spring break and we were at the beach. I rested my head on his chest and he felt warm. I grabbed a handful of sand and felt it slip through my fingers. Then I felt his finger on my chin. He turned my head towards him. He kissed me gently with passion. His soft lips were cold against mine and he made my throat burn of fire thirsting for more of it. He pulled away and smiled. “I love you.”
I was foolish to believe that a guy like him would ever like a girl like me. And i regret saying the four words back ; “I Love You Too!”
I was back in the hallway where it was reality and I knew the truth about him. He was a sexual predator and I was his next target. He probably had killed many girls before me. My lips quivered and i was shaking from being cold. I closed my eyes and ran the other way towards the cafeteria. BAM!
I saw his hand come out from behind a wall punching me in the face. I felt the sharp pain in my jaw as i collapsed on the ground. My eyes filled up with water and all I saw was a blur. I felt his hand on my arm ; dragging me across the tile hall floor. “Get off me,” I mumbled.
“Shut Up!” I heard him yell.
I was angry at the teachers for not noticing that I was gone. I was in danger and no one cared about where I was. I opened my eyes letting the tears flow and tugged my arm away. I got up as quick as I can and ran away from him. I heard him curse. The tone of his voice was scary, which made me run quicker.
I ran as fast as I could until i fell on the floor tripping over a hole in the ground. WHY THE H*LL WAS THERE A HOLE IN THE FLOOR?
I saw him coming towards me but had something very dangerous in his hands. A knife that was huge. I crab-walked against the floor. Then I kicked his shin as I was on the floor. I saw him fall to the ground with the knife was going towards me. I rolled away from him and saw him on his stomach.
I grabbed the knife out his hands and raised it up in the air. “You don’t always get what you want,” I whispered. I stabbed the knife in his back.
I saw the blood making a puddle on his back. I sighed with relief. I grabbed his weight and dragged him across the hall to the janitors closet. I threw him in there and locked the door shut.
I turned around and saw the blood trail on the floor. I soon washed the blood on the floor with a washcloth.
I killed him. But the strange thing was......He was the predator but turned into the victim and I was the victim who turned into the predator.