Teddy Bear

I woke up to a cold chill that came through my window. As I sat up in my bed I shivered, and got up. I walked towards my window I noticed that it was shut.
I looked around to see where the breeze could have came from, and saw nothing. I walked slowly back to my bed to lie down and go back to bed. As I closed my eyes I once again felt a breeze.
I shot up in bed to see what had cause it, and once again saw nothing. Suddenly feeling scared I covered my head with my blanket, and almost instantly I felt the breeze once again. Yet, I didn't sit up. I stayed there in that spot hoping it would go away. It kept getting stronger, until finally it was as if a wind was blowing directly on the back of my neck.
I slowly pushed back the covers just a tad, hoping to get a glimpse of what mysterious thing was causing this. I could hear my heart thumping in my head, and was afraid that "it" could hear it too. Finally the covers were a centimeter away from my eyes, and the wind remained.
And as quickly as ripping of a band aid, I pulled back the covers. But, I was unprepared to see the white figure standing beside my bed. Wind blowing through her. It wasn't a creepy figure though.
I could tell it was a women although very pale and almost see through, with black long flowing hair down to her hips. She was wearing a white dress, and a small pear necklace. In hear arms was a teddy bear, which she set beside me slowly.
I tried to scream but no words came out. She put her figures to her mouth as if to say, "Shhh." Then she smiled, and slowly started to disappear.
I looked at the teddy bear, which was real. Wondering what the reason was that she would leave such a weird object at my bedside. Stitched on its stomach were the words, 'For My Son Sathers'.
The bear as stayed on my bed for as long as I remember. Today I'm 37 and have 2 children of my own. And still the mystery of the bear remains. The picture of the woman is still perfect in my mind. Sometimes, I feel her still come and stand over me. But I'm not afraid.
Neither should you... right?

RandiRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my gosh! Very good!! Will you please check out my writing and tell me what you think?

sarahmcmurtryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:24 pm :
thanks! i'll look at your writing asap! watch for a comment

sarahmcmurtryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Right now im in the middle of writing a sequal. Thatll explain everything. I dont hav my computer right now and am using my phone right now, but it should be posted soon. Thanks for your opinion though Meegan.

MeeeganThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am sorry but I am confused. Can someone explain the"For my son sathers" part and why we shouldn't be afraid of her? It was very well written and I think it's just me who doesn't understand.

Laura said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:59 am:
i really think this should go in the magazine, just because i always get it, and most of them i bet most ppl dont like. but this is worth reading instead of about someones dumb dead dog and how they feel about change.

Oct. 14, 2011 at 3:04 pm :
thank you SO! much

coco_puff's said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:58 am:
awesome. pretty good

Peter_Griffin_:) said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:55 am:
its ok i guess. id like more funny things. but i guess this kind of writing is good to

LALA replied...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:57 am :

U guess, sarahmcmurtry dont listen to him. seriously if u want comedy dont be looking at thriller/mystery. i mean really r u stupid.  dont be commenting that u think somethings good wehn u know u wont like it before u even read it.

I LOVED IT BTW

Rocks_Ur_SOX said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:54 am:
man i've been writing all my life and i've never bee this good. i'm kinda jelous have to admit.

M&M_Juice said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:53 am:
will u make a sequil.  i wanna know what happens. this thing is flippin sweet

dude_makey said...
Sept. 18, 2011 at 3:52 am:
man this thing is awesome.  i really like how u make it sound kinda creepy and eariy soundin

OMG thanks!

-____- said...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 9:12 am:
this was a good thriller story you wrote, but i think the ending could f been better

hahaguurl said...
How is this not in the magazine yet

hoops_shoots said...
U HAVE TO WRITE A SEQUIL

gertp said...
The mystery makes it amazing

cecerock said...
I really like the ending

bettyboop said...
This is the best I think

megamurtryfan said...
May 31, 2011 at 4:28 pm:
I love your writings so much!!!! please keep writing. i think you will make it big if you were to write for a newspaper or a magazine!!!!!!