Cinderella was right

Her hollow words sang a deadly song as she spoke of Jenna's death. Frown painted on her face as if she really cared how she died or lived her life. Was I the only one who noticed? He eyes seamed to shift ever so slightly in my direction when she mouthed death, as if I where next. Now i wouldn't say she was a killer, I didn't know anything really about her. What I could say was something was wrong here. Was I the only one who felt the cold air swirl when Jenna and death? Was I the only one who noticed those cold vine green eyes? Was i the only one who had a bad feeling about Jenna's stepmother? I shut my eyes tight, Wanting to block out everything she said and everything I felt when she said it. I wanted this to be normal. Why could nothing ever be normal? When my eyes reopened my breath quickened. I looked around, no eyes where turned on me. Was I loud or was I crazy? I needed to leave as fast as I could but my legs betrayed me and where glued to the cool green grass. Her eyes rested on mine, painted frown slightly turning up. Was this how Jenna was punished? By the spell of her stepmothers wicked ways? My body fell through a faze. Shaking, burning. It felt as if white hot flames sliced my insides. No eyes turned to me. I can to realize my body had not moved. It was like my body frame was frozen but my insides suffered a painful death. I felt my heart exploding inside me and Jenna's words came to my head, the day before her death she had told me, Cinderella was right.

InkJetSpirit3 said...

very cool. sespence acheived.

ZAPPPPPPPPP said...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 8:09 am
The last sentence made me jump, coolio.

JenelleMarie123 said...
Wow. I really liked this piece. It would be great for you to add onto it. I wanna hear more(: Great job

Niya_Smilees replied...
Mar. 11, 2011 at 9:12 am
Thanks so much , glad you liked it :)