Special VIII

As soon as the two agents left I was alone in my thoughts. I couldn’t believe anything they had just told me.

After Jane got the “Okay” nod from Venn she told me in little detail the story. “After we got the call,” she started, “we rushed down to the subway-“

“Hold on,” I interrupted, “you said the subway?”

“Yes that’s right.”

“I don’t live anywhere near the subway.”

“We’ve gathered that much. So anyway, when we got down there we saw you lying on the side walk knocked unconscious.”

“You say, ‘knocked unconscious’ as if someone put my in my state.”

“That’s what it looked like, and that’s why you have that bandage on your head.” I reached up and sure enough my head was tightly wrapped. Hum, that goes to show how much I pay attention. I had thought to myself.

I had asked them if they new anymore about what had happened to me.

“No,” Jane had said.

“Well then what do you know?” I asked impatiently annoyed with the detective smugness.

“Well, not really anything then what I’ve told you and what you’ve told us. Combine all that information and we’re still on square one.”

Boy isn’t that helpful. I thought to myself.

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Haha, nice author's comment :) I really want to see this story go on, I am incredibly intrigued. However, I have pretty much no idea how you should continue it... Maybe the main chracter just kinda banged into existance? Like, they weren't born, they just kinda appeared on earth?

It sounds like the story ought to have some sort of metaphysical meaning, what with how God keeps popping up when the character kinda dies, or something like that.

poisonwriter replied...
thanks for the idea, i will keep that in mind for sure!! :)

IcithraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14 at 7:31 am
I just read all eight special things in a row: I really couldn't stop. It was really nice writing. I want to know where the dective found her! If you were to continue, it could be like a mystery, with her trying to discover what happened, but I don't know you could do that.