Unknown | Teen Ink

Unknown

February 18, 2011
By ItsDasiaVu SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
ItsDasiaVu SILVER, Baltimore, Maryland
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Don't stop believing."


I was sitting at the usual "Non Cool" table. My stomach felt warm as i sipped on my orange juice. As i stood up to throw away my trash, she bumped into me, Brittany. Her crew followed up real quick, Trevor, Clarence, Devin, Sydney and Ciara. "Do we have a problem" hissed sydney. "Obviously she's lost here mind, bumping into us" I didn't bump into them, a didn't even bump into Brittany, she bumped into me. I Was lost for words, i wasn't scared, but if i were to insult them back, they might jump me or something. "Mm" Brittany hummed, all of them bumped into me. I Stood straight, not showing no type of pain, even though it hurt, the guys has broad shoulders. I through my trash away, and sat back down. I'm tired of getting picked on by them. I could take them one by one, but no, there always together. They never get sick, there always in a group, and there populaur. I'm Just that geeky ugly loner. I walked, well, fast walked, almost jogged out the cafeteria. I wanted to get as far away from them as possible. I Yanked the bathroom door open, running in. I ran to the sink, slamming my hands on it and looking in the mirror. There was a ledge that went along the mirror. The mirror was broken, and glass peices were on the ledge. I took a piece, rolled up my left arm sleeve and swiped it acroos my wrist. I through it in the trash when i saw the door opening, rolling down my sleeve. I had on black, so it wouldn't seek through. It was them, briitany, ciara and sydney. This is the one time i didn't see them with the boys. As soon as they walked in, laughing, they stopped quickly when they saw me. There eyes got wide and they were still. I had a confused look on my face. I Walked there way and they backed up. After seconds of backing up, they all ran down the hall. "Wh-" is all i managed to say.


The author's comments:
Very Interesting, Not Your Ordinary Vampire Book = ) (not finished)