The Thanksgiving Church

My name is Anni Gundeck, remember that throughout the story.

It all started on Thanksgiving day last year. My mom and I had helped out at my church that day at a Thanksgiving lunch and I had forgotten my tea thermos. We went back that night to get it and it was pitch black outside. When we got there I noticed that there was a queer light on upstairs. I asked my mom what it was and she said someone had probably just left the light on that day. I believed her but I couldn't stop thinking that there was someone in the church with us. As we were driving away from the church I saw someone looking out of a window upstairs in the church. I felt a cold shiver down my spine when I saw it, but I never told anyone.
That night I had a terrifying dream that I had snuck into the church after I went to bed that night. I went upstairs and there was a man in the room with the odd light. I was killed; but it was just a dream… right?

One year later…

It was exactly a year after I saw the head in the window. It was a cold fall evening when I went to bed. Later that night I woke up and I was standing in front of a gravestone at my church. It read "Anni Gundeck 1999-2009. Found dead in this church." Suddenly, I disappeared and was never seen again.

Nilly1999 said...
Anni, I loved your story! :)

wgundeck said...
Anni! Did this really happen? Ha! I love it. Nice job . . .

Phoeniciagirl said...
I loved this story it was sooooooo good!

codyluv said...
Omg Anni it is great I got right into it! Great job! :)

pcbdancer said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 9:16 am
this was great girlie! i wish you had made it longer, i just got completely sucked into it:)

Dreamergirl said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 6:44 am
I loved your your story! I liked the cliff hangers and the detail. Keep up the good work!