Standard Horror

The blond haired, blue eyed, freckle-less eighteen-year-old college freshmen brushed her hair a hundred seventy two times while staring at herself in the mirror, which shattered as a gender-less, race-less, masked person emerged from her closet. Her roommate screamed, as did the people sleeping over, which numbered among them a black male, a gay Scandinavian, an Asian girl, a blind, yet handsome, young African lad, and a Native American female track star. The blond hair-brusher died first of an axe in the side, which created a cavity in her chest from which blood gushed. Then the gay Scandinavian was dispatched by a well-placed arrow to the eyeball. The black male died from a mace to the head, after which the Scandinavian popped up to be shot down, along with the Asian girl, by a machine gun. The Native American was done in by a wicked hunting knife and the blind African fell out a conveniently opened window to his death, five floors below. Blond girl's roommate screamed and dove for her English Literature textbook, which she used to brain the masked humanoid. Her days of picking up trash for orphans had lent her arms a great strength and she congratulated herself on her well placed hit. She was still congratulating herself when the masked human killed her with a pillowcase knotted around her neck.