The Blank Book

By , Anderson, IN
Introduction:
As slowly as that sinister smile began to spread across his lips, he focus his attention down a narrow and gruesome alley-way. A thousand times before he had been here & a million more times he would be back to visit. Echoes bounced off every wall taht enclosed this dreadful place. Yet they escaped before they reached his ever so keen and sharp ears. Vile and cruel some say he is and all his words are unheard by the meer mortals of this world. He possess nothing of the natural world. The boy was a ghost and his story is like none other. Let me take you back 100 years ago in Europe where it all began. "1880" June 13th: He was about 5 years old when his mother kicked him out. Earlier that morning his favorite book was tossed through the window and went crashing into the lake taht encircled his family's mansion. Crimson red burned the sky and casted a firey look on the water below. This boy hadn't even begun to live his life and then it all ended as soon as that book his the water. That book was his life and it was all thrown away. It was the Blank Book....

bookworm03 said...
Jan. 7, 2011 at 11:53 am
i have to say it was a bit...boring, at the beginning, but i'm definitely willing to read more, it seems very interesting. :)

TheOutsider replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:36 am
I'm more of a poet which I why I don't do so well with short stories, check out my new poetry soon