Everyone's time comes. Sometimes it comes earlier than when one wanted. I was twenty-eight when my time came. It was really unexpected.

I was walking down the street of downtown Seattle. It had been a really stressful day at work. I was working on writing a code to prevent a super-bug from infecting the governments's computers. For some reason I could not get it to fit together right. Being top of my class at Washington State with a masters in computer science and specializing in virus, it was frustrating that I could not get it to work. So after a while I decided to leave thinking that maybe a good night's sleep would help me concentrate during the next day. But I was never going to get that. Little did I know that someone was following me.

I turned down the street my apartments was on and was just about to start down the street when I heard something click by my left ear.

"Give me your purse," the voice said.

"What if I don't?"

I remembered what my self-defense instructor had told me. You have to remain calm.

"Then you'll die." He pulled the trigger.

Those were the last words I ever heard. I wasn't ready to go. I had just graduated from my graduate school and landed an amazing job in Seattle when it all ended just like that. I hope that people will remember what I started with the super-bug program. Maybe they'll find a way to solve it and help the world. That's all I wanted was to help the world. But no I'll never have that opportunity.