This place

The place was huge, bigger than anyone could imagine. The ceiling had to be at least eight hundred yards up. There we four drop offs on each side of this underground system. Each of them looked like tunnels, tunnels that led somewhere else. Water was running toward them. Like if they just dropped off. Like a waterfall that had no ending. There was so much water. I could imagine a little child asking her mommy where the water comes from in the sink, and her saying, "The big place were Tyler's at." I looked around. There was nothing to grab onto. No platforms that you could crawl up on. My brother was definitely not here. I had to choose one of the tunnels. He could have gone into either one. I treaded the water a little longer, deciding which one I should choose. I finally made my choice and started heading that way. The water had torn away at the concrete. It was almost unstable. I could see the foundation of this place. Who could make such a place? Why would they? I shouted as loud as I could, "WYATT!" "ARE YOU THERE?" I listened. Surprisingly over all the rushing water, I could hear a faint noise. Something, calling my name, I listened harder, trying to focus on it. The noise kept calling me. The more I tried to listen the more I could hear what it said. I could only make out the first few words. "Tyler......danger..........now.........HELP!!! I couldn’t tell where it was coming from. I just listened. "Tyler.......danger.........go......now.....please........me. I don't know why that word danger kept sticking to me. Every time this voice said it, it was like the word was slapping me in the face. Tyler you’re in........Go back now......please don't........ ..

jake2011 said...
It was good.  I really liked it.  Good job.  Keep it up.

vampiresrock said...
Dec. 3, 2010 at 10:42 am
it was good

reyannjoiner replied...
No, vampires suck

vampiresrock replied...
ooookay....it's all opinions...that's yours and i have mine...sooooo...kay?

madm0e said...
Dec. 3, 2010 at 9:42 am

I liked it.

Great choice in picture, it made the story interesting. I truly got a sense of paranoia, if that's what you were trying to get at.

tylerz replied...
ya thats what i was getting at thanks!!