A Cold Bullet for a Heartless Lover | Teen Ink

A Cold Bullet for a Heartless Lover

By OhSnapItsKay GOLD, Marion, Ohio
OhSnapItsKay GOLD, Marion, Ohio

Her hair blew slightly as the cool breeze bit at her olive skin. The man standing in front of her was hostage to her beauty, unable to escape her glare. Her dark, hazel eyes threatened him, daring him to move even an inch. The gun she gripped in her petite hand shook, a sign of fear, yet he knew she wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger. She knew it was time to make a decision, his life, or her heart. He tried to speak, opening his mouth, and then closing it back before he said something he would regret. She pushed the barrel into his chest, ready to fire and put him completely out of her mind. He dropped his head, his hands fell along his sides; a sign of surrender to the brave woman before him. He admired her for her will, her determination and drive which encouraged her to continue out her plan of destruction. She noticed how the man stopped staring, lost the feat of losing his life, and she almost withdrew, almost gave up. Still, the horrible thing he had done to her arose back up in her mind, and her pity dwindled back into nothing. Her finger tightened on the trigger, a bullet emerged, surprising the both of them. His eyes widened, and she gasped. He fell, she stood.
As she walked away, she didn’t regret a thing she did.

on Dec. 4 2010 at 12:52 am
OhSnapItsKay GOLD, Marion, Ohio

I just realized a typo. Almost to the end, it says

"She noticed how the man stopped staring, lost the FEAR of losing his life..."

That's what it should be. (:

on Dec. 3 2010 at 10:44 am
vampiresrock GOLD, Cornish, New Hampshire

When life gives you oranges, make grape juice and sit back and let the world wounder how the hell you just did that.

whoa...niiiiiiiiiiice