I can't remember

I don’t remember too much about my death. One piece I can remember is hide and seek. For some reason, that is totally clear to my mind and is blazing like the firey sun. And I can remember Allison. She was a particular person who watched my death. Also a strange man with a handle bar mustache and thick glasses; that was my last sight of a human. The last glimpse I ever had was crimson. I heard ear-shattering screams than a large light stood before me. Inside was my grandpa telling me to come and let go of my past. I wanted to but I also heard screaming still. So I raced all over the place watching my horrific death before my eyes. There I lay, cold. Little Allison was crying and screaming begging the man to let her go. Poor little thing, only 4 years old. I just wanted to scream and hug her and take her away from this cold, cold man. But he reached over and took her life in one move. Than suddenly she appeared beside me. She laughed and giggled and raged into the light. I stayed behind, crying. I ran home to my mom, she was sitting on the porch.
“Mom, I’m right here! It’s okay.” I yelled. She was flipping through my pictures.
“Mom!”
She started crying. Than a large man with a cowboy hat on appeared.
“Bella.” He whispered in my ear. “Beeella!” His cold breath hitting against my back. I shivered.
I ran towards a tree, climbing for protection.
“There will be no escaping this time!” He took off his hat and revealed his handle bar mustache and thick glasses. My memory started to erase immediately. He looked familiar but….
“Bella. We were meant to be.” He whispered. I flipped around to find a knife pointing at me. This was the end after the end.

BurningRose said...
LOVE THIS! i read the book (the lovely bones) and personally i think the books are almost always better lol GREAT JOB!!!!!

madm0e said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 9:36 am

Wonderful.

I liked the sense of amnesia, Making other readers guess what could have happened...