The Empty Room

One bright and cool breezy afternoon, a young girl named Sarah Evans roamed mindlessly through her new house. Empty,slightly dark, yet a little light shone through a window in the corner. Something about this place gave Sarah the creeps, but she paid no mind to it at first. However, as the days went by, things got weird. Things like windows getting broken, cracked mirrors, open doors where she had not been, and strange figures in the night time. Sarah thought she was just having weird feeling about living alone, but things progressively got worse.
Then one day it happened, she had her boyfriend over and they went exploring the house and they went into the empty room she had once been in before. Once they got in there the door shut and they were never seen again.......

madm0e said...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 10:49 am:
neat ending. Maybe you could follow up with wut happens liek years later.

SugarnSpice said...
That was interesting. I just wish I knew more; like what happened to the people and what was the house's history. But good job!

snowanngel replied...
Nov. 14, 2010 at 10:05 pm :
thanx I appreciate it!!!!!

lulu buttsniff said...
im from missuri and i found out alot of there houses are haunted because of all the wars and deaths had taken place there

snowanngel replied...
Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:45 pm :
It is true, a lot of houses are that way here in Missouri. Also, a lot of them have secret tunnels and things under the houses which contributed to the underground railroad, and a lot of my friends have actually found the passageway to get in there it is pretty cool.....