SOCKS | Teen Ink

SOCKS

By Bre Orlandos BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
Bre Orlandos BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada

As im laying in my bed I hear the floor boards of the house creak. As if someone or something was stepping carelessly on them. Or would it be carefully? I lay there still as the air around me hoping not to hear another creak. To my displeasure I hear another creak, and I know there is someone or something in my house. I carefully get out or my bed making as little noise as possible. I ight my candle and nlock most of the light with my hand so whoever was down stairs wouldnot see nor hear me. As im reaching the last couple stairs they begin to creak so I do my best to step over them. Im guessing whoever is in my house heard me. Im guessing whoever is in my house heard me. When I reached the the room I thought it was in, I saw a lump in the carpet. So I blew out my candle turned on the lamp and grabbed a chair. I pulled off the carpet and found underneath was a small dog. I set down the chair and called the dog to me. I named him socks for he looked like he was wearing socks.

on Nov. 17 2010 at 6:51 pm
squalur996 GOLD, Henderson, Nevada

"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character....would you slow down? Or speed up?
-- Chuck Palanick

hehe. nice.

ashleykaye said...
on Nov. 16 2010 at 8:46 pm
ashleykaye, Henderson, Nevada

peace love happiness

:D reallly good breeeeeee