The Plumber | Teen Ink

The Plumber

October 4, 2010
By Anonymous

*DRIP* *DRIP* *DRIP* the constant sound of the shower annoyed me but i couldn't because the plummer was in there..The 1st time i saw the plumber he looked more like a sad hobo or a depressed person.My parents told me that he was a kind man but soon found out he was nothing like what they told me...*CRASH* i heard something in the bathroom crash as i walked in i saw a rant in the corner and the plumber didn't get up or move he stood there and picked it up and with a the strange pbject in his hand he slowly started squishing it....I stared as the large rats bones crushed and his eyes popped..I stood ther with nothing to say,then slowly he licked the blood off..*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* i turned and ran as he grabbed me and i slipped *crash* i fell and everything went white suddenly i was in the hospital but i wasn't the one in the bed it was somebody..else.I looked it was the plumber i think he was the one that fell ...i walked in the roo and coldness creeped over me with ach step i took more fear ran in me to see the man who was crazed or insane...my mom stood there and said nothing then the nurse walked in and my mom looked....The nurse injected something and left and my mother sat and cried it seems like hours later my father walked in and told us it was time to leave my mom screamed no...I wondered why she ha so much love for this plumber...Was she cheating on my father???My dad wasnt all that handson and the plumber was very good looking...Suddenly i was inranged with anger and i ran and pulled the covers off and screamed i dropped to my knees as pain rushed trough my body as i get up i see the person on the bed.....ME!TEARS start pouring out my eyes and i leave knowing that my life has been over......*two weeks later*i stand and look as they dig the hole to put my coffin in...I see somthing moving and i mov closer as i see a man ..The plumber byt he has something...my necklace he smiled as he walked away leaving i saw the last glipse of the man that i was murdered by...Soon Very soon i will get my revenge on you i said as i smiled and slowly drifted into the wind....*to be continued*


The author's comments:
i was bored and the dripping of the shower inspired me....