Drive | Teen Ink

Drive

By nighthair SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
nighthair SILVER, Carrollton, Texas

Fight for your beliefs, even if you're proven wrong you still learned to hold your own.

Scilence rose between us, as if we were waiting for our demise to fly by and grab us by the wrists. Her deep green eyes rose to meet mine entrancing me in her witchly ways. The seat below her ripped away slidding into the abyss. Her screams suffocated by the gag taped into her mouth. My eyes exploded with terror, questions arrose in my head leaving me helpless. "I'm going to die today." My fear was stabbing me in the back, I was not ready to face such a devastating end to my life. I was not ready to be thrown to the howling wolves that lay awaiting me.

A man stepped into the room his boots crashing down on the hard wood floor, his smile was wicked, but soothing at the same time. When he approached my chair he began to laugh, my body attempted to flail, but i could do nothing. He pulled his hand from behind his back and latched another rope onto my bonds. The walkie talkie on his hip lifted to his mouth, "Drive" he whispered, the whine of the trucks engine started the chair skidding across the floor.

I just sat down infront of the computer and started to write and this is one of the peices that appeared from that

Anyanka GOLD said...
Anyanka GOLD, Carrollton, Texas

'Evil Willow looked around the room and sighed. "This world's no fun." She grumbled. Good willow looked over at her bitterly. "You noticed that too?"'

Wow... I really like this one. It seems a bit different from your others, like there was something that inspired you, but of course that doesn't mean it's true. It was fun to read and I'm looking forward to more of your work.