Amanda Is a true Mystery

She,Amanda of course, is very strange. She will leave you speechless and in awe.” What do I mean?” You might ask. Well, the first time that I met her I thought I was losing my mind. I didn’t think there was any way possible that she was a real person. Her voice gave me goosebumps, her smile made my hair stick right up, and her eyes made me faint. When she spoke she usually slurred her words and mumbled. For example, if someone said,” How are you?” She responded with,” Good am I. You are how?” Really creepy right? Who seriously talks like that. At least that’s how she talked the last ime I saw her… before she dissappeared. She dissappeared for a whole week then suddenly showed up at my house for no apparent reason. She was mad. Her hair turned black, her eyes turned gold and the rest is too scary to mention. What happened after that is a true mystery. Who Amanda really is… noone knows. We’ll figure it out though… eventually. The question is… do we want to know or this one of those things where if we find out we die? All I know is that we better hurry up and find Amanda before it’s too late. This could be dangerous. I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Do you?

-xxxRosiexxx-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

u should make it a big story it be good.

like describe her in da begginign and go on and on until she disappears.

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 30, 2010 at 11:13 pm :
Thank you! Yes, it is very short, I'm working on making my stories longer and I will write another one of these stories!

-xxxRosiexxx-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 5:21 pm :
your welcome and yay! i loved it sooo much keep going! esspecially the dark, scary, mystery stories!

Oct. 1, 2010 at 8:10 pm :
Great! I'm glad you liked it! I will definitely keep writing more. I love mysteries too. I think you would like the books, Gone series,Nancy Drew series, Stravaganza and Face on the milk carton. Those books are really good. Have you read them before?