Blink Once

Her limp body dangled in his weak arms. The glass fragments started to puncture his arms and he was loosing blood, but he couldn't let her go. He saw her eyes open then roll back into her head, he called her name as if she could here him, as if it could possibly wake her from her endless sleep.
He heard the blood from her back and his arms drip onto the tile. He ran his fingers through her golden hair, some of the gooey liquid clumped her hair together like a glue. He finally gave up, he should call someone he thought, he walked with her body in his arms to the couch, he layed her down as if she were more brittle then a china doll. He walked slowly to the phone as the world began to spin from underneath him. He picked up the phone, blinked once, twice, three times as tears dripped like rain from his eyes, when he blincked the forth time everything went black.

thepreechyteenager said...
Aug. 26, 2010 at 10:28 am

Well, I for one would like more but you're the author!

The emation and the description in this was amazing.  You didnt talk about a bond between the two people at all, but your words were so powerful, you knew they were close, very close.

I liked this very much.  keep writing.

Can you check out my story, "Encounter"?

Babylufin said...
Awesome!! Is there more???

twin2 replied...
HaHA wow actually i've never thought about it lol im not sure should i?