Blink Once | Teen Ink

Blink Once

By twin2 PLATINUM, Houston, Texas
twin2 PLATINUM, Houston, Texas

Her limp body dangled in his weak arms. The glass fragments started to puncture his arms and he was loosing blood, but he couldn't let her go. He saw her eyes open then roll back into her head, he called her name as if she could here him, as if it could possibly wake her from her endless sleep.
He heard the blood from her back and his arms drip onto the tile. He ran his fingers through her golden hair, some of the gooey liquid clumped her hair together like a glue. He finally gave up, he should call someone he thought, he walked with her body in his arms to the couch, he layed her down as if she were more brittle then a china doll. He walked slowly to the phone as the world began to spin from underneath him. He picked up the phone, blinked once, twice, three times as tears dripped like rain from his eyes, when he blincked the forth time everything went black.

on Aug. 26 2010 at 10:28 am
NeverCaredForKool-Aid GOLD, Elkridge, Maryland

I don't believe in hell but I believe in my parent's couch-- Watsky

Well, I for one would like more but you're the author!

The emation and the description in this was amazing.  You didnt talk about a bond between the two people at all, but your words were so powerful, you knew they were close, very close.

I liked this very much.  keep writing.

Can you check out my story, "Encounter"?

twin2 PLATINUM said...
twin2 PLATINUM, Houston, Texas
HaHA wow actually i've never thought about it lol im not sure should i?

Babylufin GOLD said...
Babylufin GOLD, Liberal, Missouri

"'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11. Thank you Lord, for this future you've given me.

Awesome!! Is there more???