silenced | Teen Ink

silenced

By lady_great SILVER, New Haven, Connecticut
lady_great SILVER, New Haven, Connecticut

" express u nd no one eles

It was weird I was walking through the halls, nothing there was no sound. Normally it wouldn’t have bothered me much but it was something weird about this silence I didn’t even hear anything from the office. Then out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of an extended silhouette. Me being me decided to follow it. What came next was soon to end one way.

Thud! All I felt in that quick second was a sharp pain in the back of my head. It was probably a good hour later, just estimating and I knew where I was, but I was still too dazed to remember. I had a feeling something was lurking over me, and there it was… there she was. A short lady was behind the desk and I realized I was in Spanish class and I screamed. She came over staring as if wondering what to do.

“Why” I screamed why I and then she laughed evilly. I had an idea and pushed her and slashed her face. Then I saw it a sharp scary looking butcher knife.
I tried to grab it but she just got up and hit me, “ouch” she slashed my arm, in pain I screamed. Out of no where she said “it’s over now”, and all I saw was the knife coming toward my neck, blood then I silenced.