Alice Gregney- #1

I love my work. I work for the Y.C.S.I. Young Crime Scene Investigation. My family does not know, only my brother. I sneak out at night to find my next mission, and say I am spending the night at a friend's when I go to complete the mission.
My brother, Aaron, found me sneaking out. He's been loyal to me since I have told him of my job, probably because he looks up to me. I'm sure he does.
Any way, tonight I have a very dangerous case. There's been a breech in our security. I am informed that by our director. I shudder, if the security is breeched, the other teens and I could get exposed.
"I hear they have a secret hideout somewhere under the city." The director said to me, I nodded.
“How can I reach there?” I asked in my scratchy voice. The director nodded and slid me a map of the sewer line underneath the city. He explained the route and I nodded. I had to wear my wet suit, and it was , like I said, very dangerous. This case could take days to complete, today I would just map out the route. If I was lucky, I would even be able to begin my exploring today. I grabbed the map and thanked the director.
Walking down the aisle to my cuticle I met Harry. Harry was my crush, he had blonde hair and clear, blue eyes. He smiled at me, and I blushed, I could never talk to him. I just hurried past him and went to my cuticle. When I sat in my chair I placed my head in my hands. I am such an idiot, I thought. I snapped out of it and looked at my map.
“How do I get there?” I said to myself looking at the X drawn on the map. The X marked the estimated location of where the hideout was. I puzzled myself tracing my finger trying to find a route, when my phone rang. “Hello,” I said putting it to my ear.
“Hello, is this Alice Gregney?” Asked a voice, clearly made by a voice machine. I pondered about what I should say to this man who clearly didn’t want me to know who he really was.
“May I ask who this is, then I can transfer you to Alice?” I said, I knew this man wouldn’t fall for the trick but he still could have thought I wasn’t playing with him.
“This is an old friend of hers.” The voice said, I thought about tracing the call and said into the phone.
“OK, please hold why I see if Alice is in.” I said, I hit the HOLD button and placed it back on the receiver, I went to my computer and typed a few key words. I traced the call only for it to show blank.

Read the next Alice Gregney to go deeper in her adventures

lovetowriteandwatchTV said...
thanks, more Alice Gregneys are coming soon because i couldn't get all of the story in one story

leneypanini said...
so... the next Alice Gregney... i like this too! haha keep writing!