"The only thing to fear is fear itself"

You can’t run from me. You can’t hide from me. I am everywhere. I am the feeling of uncertainty that lingers through your veins. I am near when your heart starts pounding and your palms grow sweaty. You close your eyes telling yourself it’s not real. Oh, but I am dreadfully real. You can’t see me, but I am there. I am there when the black blanket covers the blue sky. I am the eeriness that follows you through the night. I am there when your door mysteriously creeks open and you tell yourself it’s just a draft. I am there when the strange noises are heard in the darkness of the night. I am the monster under your bed, the monster in the closet, the mysterious noises in the night, and the un-explained mysteries in the world. I am fear. I never go away. I go with the saying: “the only thing to fear is fear itself”. Because yes, I am fear, and if you don’t fear me, you will.

Healing_Angel said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 5:15 pm:
I like this just the way it is, but it would be great explanded too. What do you think? Great Job with this though!

crzybookworm replied...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 2:45 am :
Thanks!! It was just a spure of the moment kind of thing. :) I can totally expand it.