Part Three | Teen Ink

Part Three

May 25, 2010
By vicky.loves.to.write. BRONZE, Longmont, Colorado
vicky.loves.to.write. BRONZE, Longmont, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
idk i have lots


I looked into Krista’s eyes. . . . My eyes. And I didn’t see any sign of her lying or anything, so I slowly let the rock drop to the ground. Thump. Krista seemed to relax a little.

“Why would we all die?” I asked, my voice trembling with fear.

“Uh, isn’t it obvious? The mirror breaks, we’re in the mirror. If it’s all broken and gone, we are, too. We won’t exist any more.”

I thought about that for a second. It made tons a sense.

“So, can you give me hints on how to get out?” I asked, much, much calmer now.

“I told you, I can answer questions. That’s it.”

I started pacing slowly from wall to wall, every few paces, I looked out the window. Every time, mom was there, crying. But after a few times of looking through the window, I saw someone walk into my room. It was dad. He sat down next to mom, comforting her. I started crying again, wishing I could be there, so they know I’m okay.

I turned around, and started pacing again. When I did, I noticed something that I haven’t seen yet. A door.

The author's comments:
hey! here's part three! sorry it's kinda short. . . hope you enjoy it! keep reading! :)