Special part III

“My Child,”

A voice as soft as a breeze combing through a lovers hair whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes only to close them again as the bright whiteness of the room blinded me.

“It alright, My Child, keep your eyes closed.” The heavenly voice whispered.

“Where am I?” managed to escape my tired lips.

“No need to worry. My Child, you are safe.”

“Am I dead?” I asked.

“No,” the voice laughed. His laugh was soft and soothing like the gentle waves of the ocean when the tide is low.

“Am I alive?”

“More so then ever.”

“Who are you?”

“I am you.”

“Who am I?”

“Now that, My Child, is something you need to find out for yourself.”

“How am I to do that?” I asked. But no one answered. The man was gone. And I was plunged back into never ending darkness.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 12:00 pm:

Hmmmm, interesting, I really like this heavenly figure guy :)

Some advice: read through your story very carefully a few times before you post it, maybe even take a break for an hour before proof reading it again, that really helps with catching typos that your eyes normally glide over after reading and writing and revising a few billion times ;)

poisonwriter replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 10:10 pm :

Thanks! im really glad you are letting me know these things, i just kinda lost interest in it after a while, i wasnt getting good hits, and i had 78 billion other things on my mind. but i will take your advise!!! thanks!