The Nightmares

The dreams I have. They are the scariest They have ever been. The ghosts I see. The vampires and werewolves. They all will come true. I can feel it. They are going to come and kill me and everyone I know. The monsters want to torture me, and I don't know what I have done to make them mad. These nightmares are going to come true. The war with mortality and immortality with begin in six days,on my birthday! I will be turning seventeen. The age these monsters think I should not turn. The nightmares show that I am able to bring the monsters together. They want my blood, they want my soul. They want me! They killed my family because of the mark. I am marked with a rose on my left collar bone. My nightmares never show my face, but they do show my mark so I know its me that they want. I have to cast a spell that will have my blood and the blood of evil. A raven. A raven is the eye of the devil. I will cast a circle and say the words “and it harm none, do what ye will.” Then I will take my blood and the ravens' and stop the war.

I will stop the nightmares from coming true.

shy3452 said...
May 2, 2010 at 10:37 am
pretty good... a lot like house of night though