Bad Romance | Teen Ink

Bad Romance

I hold his heart in my hand, it pulsates for the last time, and his blood runs over my fingers. He lies on the floor next to me, the red water flowing freely from his chest, covering his pale white skin. The contrast is beautiful, and i fall in love. The eyelashes that had once trapped tears, are now stained red and crusted shut. His long dark hair rests gracefully on the floor, and his fingers grasp at something i fail to see.

I lie down next to him, and kiss his crimson lips. I wrap his cold arm around me, to share my warmth, and soon i am in a deep, peaceful slumber.

When my eyes flutter open I am drenched in his scarlet liquid and I turn my head and look into the shut eyes of my beloved. There is no response, yet I know he loves me, I know how he feels when I sing him the sweet lullabies that never failed to stop his shaking, and calm his tears.

I sit him up, lay my head in his lap and tightly grip his fingers, I will stay with him forever, and always....

Don't think i am creepy/demented!
In my writing class we had to write our own version of a bad romance, so please don't think i am some gross murderer! lol

Amelina. SILVER, Rockport, Texas

i was scared to post this on here, because i didnt want people to be creeped out.

but thank you for commenting!

fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
This is so amazing. It is creepy in its own way but I kinda go for that creepy theme thing. You are really talented and you should continue... Nice work